Sunday, April 10, 2011

WEEKENDS...

Hey Everyone….So this weekend was filled with nice weather, I hope everyone got the chance to go outside and enjoy it. On Friday it was little rainy but that is to be expected in April. I hope that May will be warm and flowers will be ready bloom. On Saturday I sadly worked all day, but I got to enjoy  short bike ride shortly after getting off. My friend also had a surprise 30th birthday party for her husband Joshua; it was outlaw cowboy themed. Everyone had to wear cowboy hats, sheriff badges, bandanas, and those neck ties that people wear. They set up a fire pit outside to keep everyone warm when the sun went down. All in all the party was a success and he was truly surprised when he showed up there. Sunday proved not to be as sunny as I was hoping it would be. But I did get to take a short 3 mile run on the boardwalk from seaside park boards to the end of the boardwalk in seaside heights. And it only took me about forty five minutes. So this can help show everyone that you can get outside and be productive in a short amount of time. I was also hoping to get some gardening done, but I did not have the time. I did however start to germinate some seeds. I want my garden to consist of cucumbers, tomatoes, raspberries, and anything else I can possibly find. The Christmas Tree store has a lot of deals on outside planters and seeds so that is helping keep the cost somewhat reasonable..hope everyone enjoyed the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment