Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter weekend!!!

Happy Easter or Passover weekend everyone…. Well the weather people were completely wrong in my opinion. The forecast said it was going to a rainy and depressing weekend. I ran on the boardwalk for a bit on Friday but I did not get very far because of the rain and my body. My sciatic always starts to act up when I start to push myself. However, Saturday was very nice by 4 pm, almost a run on the boardwalk weather. I did not get to really enjoy the day I worked 8am-7 pm. I hope everyone found the time to get outside and do something. Sunday or Easter/ Passover whichever is your preference was a beautiful day. I also did not get to enjoy it; I was working at the Sandbar in Brielle. I did however get to have a view of the inlet all day.  I did enjoy the amount of people that came out to have lunch over the water, not a traditional Easter brunch for many people this year. I still do not know how or why the forecast called for rain and thunderstorms all day. I hope it did not ruin anyone’s plans this Easter; a lot of people thought it would rain and did not make outdoor plans. However, spur of the moment ideas are usually the best. The weather channel should try and be more accurate. I hope this does not ruin anyone’s future plans. I am hoping this summer is full of beach days and outdoor living.

No comments:

Post a Comment