Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MY WEEKEND!!


Hey all! This past weekend was simply gorgeous outside. Friday was warm and sunny and it got to be almost 75 degrees. I went to a Yoga class and had a massage with my boyfriend to celebrate our one year anniversary. Then we decided to get outdoors for the rest of the afternoon and morning. We stopped by a deli in Seaside Park and got a sandwich and a drink then biked up to the beach. It was a beautiful day to have a beach picnic. There were a few seagulls trying to steal our food, but they didn’t succeed, thankfully.  After we ate we decided to look from some sea glass and took a four mile walk down the beach and back. I barely found any sea glass, mostly because there are women who walk the beach every morning grabbing all the good pieces so I was too late. After the beach outing, we just biked around for the rest of the day enjoying the wonderful weather. I hope everyone got to enjoy it and do something fun. As for Saturday it was still nice but was windy but my friends and I built a bonfire on the beach to walk the moon rise. It was supposed to be the closest it will be for 15 years. The moon looked beautiful, almost a blood orange color as it rose up into the sky.  Sunday was just a crappy drawn out day, I some reading after I got off work and finished up some house chores. Well that was my weekend I hoped everyone enjoyed theirs and got outside for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment