Saturday, February 12, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!

Hello! So everyone wonders what to get that special someone for Valentine’s Day. I do not really think that you have to purchase a gift for that someone. All you have to do is make the day memorable. So keeping in mind with the outdoor theme for my blog I think that there are several things you could do. You can try and plan a picnic while you look for a geocache(if you don't know what one is please refer to my previous post) I know it's cold out but you can get your body temperature going will you hike to the spot and bring some hand warmers or make a little fire. Or you can go for a run with that special someone and have a dinner or lunch waiting for when you get back. My friend and her boyfriend went to a yoga class then made a healthy lunch with chicken, tomato and avocado wraps. You can also take a stroll on the beach, I think Berkeley Beach lets you build a bonfire and nestle up with your love and talk about what your dreams and goals are. I sadly will not be able to do any of these things until next week hopefully. I have entirely too many appointments at my spa, or you can take that special someone for a massage. It helps boost circulation, loosen muscles and get rid of tension, some massages help with lymphatic drainage so you can flush out your system and start a healthy life style with that special someone. There are also some classes you can take on how to massage one another, which will help you physically and mentally bond with each other. Happy Lovers Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment